Sunday, January 18, 2009

Preserving Poop for Posterity?


A touchy subject fer'sure! So y'all are using those old supermarket non-biodegradable trash bags to ohh-sooo responsibly scoop the poop, right? What will future archaeologists say when they unearth billions of little individually wrapped, lovingly preserved packages of canine crap? Well, yes of course they will exclaim "Those kooky 21st century humanoids sure did love their pets...look G57nic, they even saved Fido's feces for us... what could it all mean"?
What to do, you ask yourself? It's simple! Use biodegradable poop bags to scoop-up those little treasures. Most are made from corn and can be thrown right into your backyard composter or set curbside with your other garden/lawn debris.
But where to find them you exclaim! Relax, remember we are the queens of Listology.
So here you go:
and for you city slickers - Flushable style too, available at, Flush Doggy.
Happy Scooping!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's not everyday that you can get the scoop on poop. Thanks for keeping me up to date on handy green alternatives! I thought this post was a total hoot! Little plastic packages preserving poop - I'm still chuckling.

Anonymous said...

Even PetSmart carries biodegradable poop bags, people have no excuse! Thanks for passing on the word! Big smooch to Luky Luke!

Pickles said...

He Luky Luke,

I think I can do better than the bio degrading bags...

How about a re-usable one and all that doo can go where people doo goes? Down the crapper.

Oh yeh you don't see how that could be a bad Idea but now that I think bout it, hmm. no.

How about flush-able? I mean where even the turlets at Wamptown could handle it?

We will all keep thinkin about poo. I know you don't read but I just finished a book called"THE BIG NECESSETY" about doo-doo and how it is handled around the world. You would be amazed.

Anyway, give Huge, Dey, James and Alison a big slurppy kiss.

Anonymous said...

I invested $12.95 on a poop scooper from Stop & Shop. Then I just toss it on my neighbor's lawn.

1. 4.
# #